Phillip Liles is a Raleigh native and former Wake County prosecutor. He has extensive experience handling a wide variety of cases including traffic violations, DWI, drug possession, larceny, assault, domestic violence, juvenile matters, rape, robbery and murder.
He has also interned at a civil litigation firm focusing on personal injury claims. Along with an invaluable trial background, Mr. Liles has the talent to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of a case and effectively advise clients on their best course of action. Whether it be negotiating with a prosecutor for a reduced charge, arbitrating with opposing counsel for a settlement or taking the matter to trial, Mr. Liles will zealously advocate for your best interest throughout the process.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Law
- Driver’s License Restoration
- Civil Litigation
- North Carolina, 2010
- Elon University School of Law, Greensboro, NC; J.D. – 2010
- Furman University, Greenville, SC; B.A. Political Science – 2006
- Guest lecturer on North Carolina Criminal Procedure – Wake Technical Community College: September 2011; September 2012; September 2013
- Guest lecturer on the criminal ramifications of domestic violence cycles – Meredith College: March 2013
- Guest lecturer on the North Carolina Rules of Evidence – NC State University: November 2013
- Fay & Grafton Law; June 2014 – December 2016
- Wake County District Attorney’s Office; April 2011 – June 2014
Call Phillip today to discuss your legal situation. In most cases initial consultations are free so you can quickly find out what your rights are, and what we can do to help. Or fill out our online contact form with any questions.