Raleigh Real Estate Lawyer
Garland L. Askew is a respected advocate and advisor to the Raleigh firm’s clients, focusing his practice in the areas of real estate, wills, estates and trusts.
He has served on the Grievance Committee for the Tenth Judicial District of the North Carolina Bar and is rated BV by Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system.
- Wake County Real Property Lawyers Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina
- East Carolina University, A.B., 1966
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D., 1969
Call Garland L. Askew to discuss your real estate, will, estate, or trust matter. We offer free initial telephone consultations so you can quickly find out what your rights are, and what we can do to help.